Friday, 14 August 2015

Forever Friday | Aloe Lips


Hi guys,

Welcome to the added feature to my blog! This is a (hopefully) weekly post that will look to introduce a new product and will give you a bit more information about it and what benefits the product can give to you. Perhaps after I've been doing this feature for a while, you guys can ask if you want more information about particular products. 

The first Forever product that I have chosen for this week is the Aloe Lips. 




About The Product:

This pocket-sized product is ideal to use in different weather conditions. It's jojoba and beeswax allows to soothe, smooth and moisturise dry lips with no extra fuss. It is also nicknamed 'First Aid in a Tube', as it can be used on different parts of the body to calm irritated skin. 

Suggested Use:

Apply to the lips regularly as a moisturiser, particularly in harsh or extreme weather conditions.

My Experience:


Anyone that knows me, knows that I would never leave the house without my little tin of Vaseline. I have about 4/5 tins that are in various bags and if I take a bag without a tin, I will be in a horrific mood until I put some Vaseline on my lips. This product however, has replaced my love for my Vaseline tins, which I did not think was possible. It leaves my lips super moisturised and even though the directions suggest regular use, 2/3 times a day is more than enough. It also smells like cherries which of course is an added bonus. It is also great value for money, as it lasts for ages! 

Where Can I Buy This Product?


You can buy this product using my online shop link that I have linked below and delivery will take around 3-5 days. Alternatively, you can email me personally if you have any questions about deliveries or the products. (You can also visit the online shop to nosy around - there is no pressure to buy any products!)


So that was my first feature on #ForeverFridays. I hope you enjoyed learning about this product, and if you have any questions or queries then feel free to email me, which can be found on the Contact Me page. 

As always, thank-you for reading!

           Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment below! :)